What Information Do We Collect?
• Your name
• Your billing and delivery address
• Your e-mail address
• Your phone (or mobile) number
• Your credit/debit card number
• Information on how you are using the Sites
• Your purchase/return/exchange information
We Collect Information When:
• You purchase, order, return, exchange or request information about our products and services from our Site or mobile applications.
• You create an account with OverstockPros.com
• You connect with OverstockPros.com regarding customer service via our customer service center, or on any of our social media platforms(Facebook, Twitter, Skype, Google+, YouTube or others).
• You visit this Site or participate in interactive features of the Site or mobile applications.
• You join our e-mail lists, mobile messages, or receive social media notifications from OverstockPros.com
• You enter a contest or sweepstakes we prepare, respond to one of our surveys, or participate in a focus group.
• You provide us with comments, suggestions, or other input.
• You interact with our Site through your computer, tablet or mobile.
How We Use the Information We Collect:
• To Fulfill and manage purchases, orders, payments, returns/exchanges, or requests for information, or to otherwise serve you
• To provide you any requested services
• To administer any sweepstakes, contests or promotions
• To deliver coupons, newsletters, receipt messages, e-mails and mobile messages
• To send marketing communications and other information regarding products, services and promotions
• Administration of promotions
• Improvement of the effectiveness of the Sites, mobile experience and marketing efforts
• To conduct research and analysis, including focus groups and surveys
• To perform other business activities as needed, or as described elsewhere in this policy
• To prevent fraudulent transactions, monitor against theft and otherwise protect our customers and our business
• To assist law enforcement and respond to subpoenas
How We Share the Information We Collect
We do not sell or rent customer information to third parties; except, under limited circumstances outlined below, when we may share information with third parties.
• We share information we collect within the Site and from social media with all OverstockPros.com subsidiaries and affiliates, including Oso Marketing and Communications LLC subsidiaries and affiliates. The OverstockPros.com groups may use this information to offer you products and services that may be of interest to you.
• We may share information with companies that provide support services to us (such as a printer, e-mail, mobile marketing, a data enhancement provider, or e-commerce) or groups that help us market our products and services. These companies may need information about you in order to perform their functions. These companies are not authorized to use the information we share with them for any other purpose.
• We may disclose information you provide to us when we believe disclosure is appropriate to comply with the law; to enforce or apply applicable terms and conditions and other agreements; or to protect the rights, property or safety of our company, our customers or others.
• We may shore information a t your request, when done so in writing.
• If any or all of our business assets are sold or transferred, we will transfer the corresponding information regarding our customers. We also may retain a copy of that customer information.
You do have choices about your information
• If you do not wish to receive promotional e-mails from us, you will always have the ability to unsubscribe to them via the opt-out link included in each e-mail. It may take up to 10 business days before you stop receiving promotional e-mails.
• We routinely send email confirmations of orders and updates to you after you have submitted an order.
• Cookies from OverstockPros or affiliates: The help function of the browser you are using should contain instructions to set your computer to accept all cookies, to notify you when a cookie is issued, or to not receive cookies at any time. If you set your computer to not receive cookies at any time, certain personalized services cannot be provided to you, and accordingly, you may not be able to take full advantage of all of the OverstockPros.com features.
• To opt-out of third-party vendor’s cookies on other websites, visit the Network Advertising Initiative website, click here http://www.networkadvertising.org/choices/.
• If you do not wish to receive promotional communication from us, call us at (847)230-9167 to opt out. This opt out does not apply to operational communication, for example, confirmation of delivery address.
Information Regarding Children
OverstockPros.com realizes the importance and pays particular attention to protecting privacy where children are involved. OverstockPros.com will never knowingly request or collect personal information from any person under 13 years of age without prior verifiable parental consent. We are committed to protecting children’s privacy and we comply fully with the Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act (COPPA). If we become aware that an individual is under the age of 13 and has submitted any information to OverstockPros.com, for any purpose without prior verifiable parental consent, we will delete his or her information from our files immediately upon becoming aware.
OverstockPros.com takes every effort guard your information, we use Secure Sockets Layer, also known as SSL. SSL encrypts your credit card number, name and address so only we at OverstockPros.com are able to unlock the information. We maintain and continually upgrade safeguards to protect the confidentiality and security of information transmitted to us.
E-mail is not encrypted and is not considered to be a secure means of transmitting credit card information. “Phishing” is a scam designed to steal your information. If you receive an e-mail that looks like it is from us asking you for certain information, do not respond. Though we might ask you your name, we will never request your password, credit card information or other information through e-mail.
Revisions made June 1, 2013 – please check back regularly for updates.